What Makes a Great Whoopie Pie?
- We use a blend of three kinds of gourmet, dessert quality chocolate – so you really taste the chocolate.
- We use the freshest, most natural and least processed ingredients possible.
- Our eggs come from locally raised free-range chickens at Oak Valley Farm in Newbury.
- We use creamery butter and unbleached flour from Vermont and milk & cream from Maine.
- We use no antibiotics, hormones, preservatives or additives.
The Whoopies have no trans fats and are only 130-160 calories each.
Size Does Matter
The Whoopies are only 2” in diameter –so they are the right size.